- All flowers are subject to availability; in the event of any supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute with a product of equivalent value and quality without notice, although we will always try to contact you.
- Prices listed within the Iris & May Florist website are subject to change during peak periods and to accommodate the seasonal availability of some flowers. Product prices include the local delivery charge. We reserve the right to change without notice; the price, or prices of any, or all products listed on the Iris & May Florist website.
- Currently, we do not charge VAT; as we are trading below the mandatory threshold. As a retail customer, you’re getting your flowers 5% cheaper!
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED.
- IRIS AND MAY FLORIST LLC maintains the https://irisandmay.com/ Website (“Site”).
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account’.
- The cost of delivery is included in the price of the flowers.
- We currently only deliver in Dubai; other emirates are coming soon.
- Flowers are delivered 5-days after your order has been accepted.
- Iris & May will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards; therefore, Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- Iris and May Florist LLC takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (https://irisandmay.com/ ) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment / payment solution used initially by the customer.
- Please allow for up to 45 days for the refund transfer to be completed.
- Office: 102, Al Goze Building, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE.
- Mail: PO Box 53891 Jumeirah Post Office, Dubai, UAE
- Phone: +971-505508106
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org